Wednesday 6 August 2008

Reading...


I Finished the first installment of Andrew Collins memoirs "Where Did It All Go Right?".

I managed to get through it in only 17 days which is pretty good when you have a nine month old baby boy! In fact I finished in at 3.30am on Tuesday morning as the boy was up most of the night crying!

I really enjoyed the book and have now started the 2nd part "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now". Let's see if I can beat the 17 days record.

Andrew Collins is an English journalist, scriptwriter and broadcaster. You can check out his website and blog here.

2 comments:

droach75 said...

what years did the first book cover.

DJ said...

Daz,

The first book covers him growing up at home in Northampton. From being born in 1965 to leaving home and going to art college in the early 80's.

I think you would really like the book. A lot of it is diary extracts and you can see how much he loved film, tv and music from a very early age.